As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pretty Wild Seeds
Flower Seeds 10,000 Seeds Papaver rhoeas Red Common Field Poppy Meadow Wild Flower Seed Seeds by Pretty Wild Seeds BN Pictorial Seed Packets Fresh SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Full sowing instructions provided. Approx 10, 000 seeds 1. 2g. Fresh uK Seeds. Sow spring or Autumn. Professional Seeds by Pretty Wild Seeds.
2. Pretty Wild Seeds
Pictorial Poppy Wild Flower Seeds 50,000 Seeds Papaver rhoeas Red Common Field Poppy Meadow Wild Flower Seed Seeds by Pretty Wild Seeds BN Pictorial Seed Packets Fresh SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Professional pictorial Seed packets by Pretty Wild Seeds. 50, 000 fresh Seeds5g. Sow spring or Autumn. Full sowing instructions provided.
0.5x92x132 cm, Poppy Oriental Brilliant, Red, Johnsons 18094 Flower SeedsJOHNSON'S
- Stunning planted as early summer feature. Enormous saucer-shaped blooms over large clumps of attractive, finely cut leaves. Ideal for mixed borders.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
4. Premier Seeds Direct
2000 Flower Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT California Poppy, RED ChiefPremier Seeds Direct
- Plant height: 6-8 inches. Plants will self-sow if left to their own devices. Lightly rake into soil or cover lightly to a depth of 1/8 inch. Days to germination: 10 -21. Remove or cut off old flower bases for continued flowering throughout summer.
Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Light: Full Sun. Spacing, plant: 8-12 inches. Avoid over-watering once plants are established.
Plant seed directly outdoors early through mid-spring in a sunny location with well-drained soil. Can be sown in the autumn in mild winter areas they will self seed and survive the winter more than adequately by themselves.
Planting depth: 1/8 inch. Cultivate soil, mix seeds with cup of sand or soil and broadcast lightly over planting area. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. California poppies thrive on a certain amount of neglect.
Butterflies, Birds & Other Garden Wildlife, SEEDBALL Poppy Seed Bombs Grab Bag – 100 Seed Balls Per Pack | Bursting with Beautiful Red Poppy Flowers | Clay Protected Seed Bomb for BeesSeedball
- During winter, maximising the chances of a beautiful and buzzing wildflower display next year. Our seed balls are super simple to use, there’s no need for gardening expertise or even a shovel! Seedball seed bomb mix… chilli powder and clay are added to our wildflower seeds to keep snails, and birds away.
Flowering between May-July it typically grows between 30-60cm tall. The poppy… the red poppy is best associated with remembrance as it is one of the first wildflowers to colonise disturbed ground, or fallow cornfields. A stunning addition to any wildflower garden, poppies are also a big favourite of ours for window boxes or for other small growing spaces.
Red poppy seedballs… this seeball grab bag is bursting with common poppy seeds. This famously bright red flowering annual is a hugely popular native wildflower and fantastic for pollinators and garden birds alike.
Simply scatter the plant seeds on soil and nature will do the rest! Giving you around 5000 seeds in total, this grab bag is enough to cover 5 metre squared of garden bed or 15-25 medium sized pots. It became identified with the battle zones of the First World War, which were originally corn fields. The compost that holds each seed bomb together is also peat-free, slugs, helping nourish the plant. Scatter now… autumn is the best time to scatter seed balls for wildflowers next summer.